Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Persuasive Essay

Lately in my class I have been studying persuasive essays. My current topic is; should collage football players be paid? Originally I thought they should. I mean they work so hard, and the cafeteria isn’t open very long in most schools. And they work so hard for nothing. It’s really unfair how everyone gets to make money off of the players. But I then realized most of the texts had a bias that supported the side that they should get paid. I recently ready a few articles that state how over-dramatic everyone is getting about this topic. They are going to collage for free. And the way the article’s that support that the players should get paid, make it sound like they are slaves. I do agree with these statements. Looking back at other texts brought me to a realization. The only thing is that I feel as if there is a border between the two opinions and one foot is on one side and the other is on the other side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment